CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, LTD IS A RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGYВ COMPANY
OUR COMPANY DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGIES AND TECHNICAL SOLUTIONSВ FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION PROCESSES:
- Hydrogen, etc.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY TO CUSTOMERS:
- Pre-design studies for construction of new plants and revamping of existing plants;
- Development of Technical & Economic Assessments and Feasibility Studies (FS), Investment Concepts (IC), Feasibility Studies of Investments (FSI);
- Process audit of plants, analysis and assessment of process and equipment condition;
- Development of technical solutions and design basis for plant revamping and retrofitting;
- Basic engineering design;
- Technical support during design, equipment selection and procurement;
- Support during erection and pre-commissioning;
- Participation in plant startup, catalyst reduction, bringing to normal operating conditions and performance test run;
- Process monitoring of operating plants.
TYPICAL SCOPE OF WORKS:
- Process survey of plant operation;
- Elaboration of computational models for various types of reactors based on chemical conversion kinetics;
- Elaboration of computational models for heat exchangers, columns & towers, waste heat boilers and other equipment.
- Elaboration of mathematical models of plant process schemes;
- Simulation of operating plant performance in a computer model;
- Development of technical solutions and measures to increase capacity and improve the technical & economic performance of plants;
- Calculation of material, heat and steam balances for new and revamped plants;
- Elaboration of technical requirements, design assignments and data sheets for new and modified equipment;
- Estimation of CAPEX for plant revamping and construction.
The Company applies a specialized proprietary software which is based on the basic principles and laws of thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, hydrodynamics and heat transfer theory as well as many yearsвЂ™ experience in designing of chemical plants. Learn moreвЂ¦
COMPANY HISTORY AND SCIENTIFIC FUNDAMENTALS OF PROCESS ENGINEERING
CHTC, LTD is keeping and developing traditions of technological science in the field of heterogeneous and catalytic processes, heat and mass exchange, catalytic action theory established by Research and Design Institute of Chemical EngineeringВ вЂњKhimtekhnologiyaвЂќ (GosNIIMetanolproekt), Severodonetsk (Ukraine), which history dates back to 1949. Based on numerous research and experimental data as well as theoretical regularities a unique mathematical tool has been created for computer simulation of chemical processes and conversions as well as process equipment.
Our partners in scientific and technology developments are such leading scientific and engineering centers as:
- Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry (NIFKHI), Moscow, RF
- The National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Gas Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Boreskov Institute of Catalysis of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, RF
- Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis of the Russian Academy of Sciences (INKHS), Moscow, RF
- VNIINEFTEMASH, Moscow, RF
- Institute of Chemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, RF, and many others.
Knowledge and experience of the CompanyвЂ™s specialists have been realized in dozens of successful projects for construction and revamping of chemical plants.
OUR RELATIONS WITH CUSTOMERS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
- Profound respect for Customers and Partners;
- Understanding of CustomerвЂ™s tasks and requirements;
- Qualified and responsible approach to solving of assigned technical tasks;
- Close cooperation with Customers throughout the plant life cycle including the following stages:
- Construction (revamping) idea;
- Substantiation and selection of process technology;
- Basic and detail engineering designs;
- Equipment selection and procurement;
- Plant construction, commissioning and performance test run;
- Process monitoring during plant operation;
- Plant retrofitting;
- Making adjustments to process flow diagrams and recalculating of balances;
- Updating of plant operational documentation.